Yes, it's true, 126 Warwick Avenue in Cranston, Rhode Island is for Sale.
I know you've all been waiting for this one to finally roll out and be offered for sale. It's finally here at 126 Warwick Ave.
WOW! Like walking into a design studio. Fabulous 2/3 bed 1.5 bath Colonial boasting delicious details. Rich color and texture in a new kitchen, dark hardwoods, period detail moldings, heated bathroom floor, smart home tech, polished finish. Terrific home.
- Fresh designer paint applications through out.
- Stainless steel appliances.
- Smart home switches and lighting.
- Deep rich hard wood floors.
- Finest fixtures in kitchen and baths.
- Advanced alarm system.
- Terrific porch and yard area.
- Heated enclosed porch and study.
- Low maintenence siding.
- Lot's of off street parking.
- 200 amps of power circuit breakers.
- Cable ready.
Located in Cranston, Rhode Island in the Edgewood section. This Colonial was built in 1920 and fully updated in the last 5 years. So close to all amenities. Walk to Roger Williams Park, close drive to Pawtuxet Village, a brand new Stop & Shop market less than a mile away.
Take a Youtube tour of the property:
Check out the details in this Postlet Flyer
Call Mark McHugh for a private showing.